Follow Me on Twitter

Logo

Logo

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Welcome to my blog, theNBAwhatIF

image by Connor Anthony from http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/russell-westbrook-fractures-hand/

          

          Thank you for checking out my blog! In my blog, I will talk about "what if" scenarios that could have happened in the NBA but didn't. Some scenario could be realistic while others are just made up fantasy but still fun to discuss about. Talk about your favorite teams or players. Blogs will be released on a daily basis. Express your ideas and see what others say! If you would like me to mention a certain topic, don't hesitate, just email at theNBAwhatIF@gmail.com. Have a good time here. Hope everyone enjoys!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Really excited for this blog. Super fantastic! Lovely <3 Never give up. I'll be checking daily, please keep updating. :)

    ReplyDelete